(Reuters) - A nurse in a hospital that held France's only confirmed case of the SARS-like coronavirus that has killed 18 people has been admitted to hospital in northern France on suspicion of being infected herself, French health officials said on Friday.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) raised the number of cases confirmed worldwide to 33 after Saudi Arabia said that two people who were admitted to hospital there in April had been determined by laboratory analysis to be infected.
There is no evidence so far of sustained human-to-human transmission of the coronavirus. But health experts are concerned about clusters of new possible cases of nCoV, which started in the Gulf and spread to France, Britain and Germany.
- alexandraa-the-great reblogged this from pubhealth
- willsyther reblogged this from pubhealth
- todays-caregiver likes this
- habbity likes this
- blissy-leaves reblogged this from nursingisinmyblood
- blissy-leaves likes this
- nursingisinmyblood reblogged this from pubhealth
- sosanguine likes this
- snowatsoho reblogged this from pubhealth
- worldconflictquarterly reblogged this from pubhealth
- pubhealth posted this